The world is more distracting than ever before. From social media and streaming services like Netflix to video games and silly YouTube videos, our attention is constantly being diverted from our daily tasks.
If you’re frequently finding yourself looking at your smartphone or falling behind in your workload, there are numerous productivity apps available to remove distractions and keep you focused on the task at hand. These tools provide specialized practices for a wide range of needs.
- 1. Slack (Communication)
- 2. Evernote (Note Taking)
- 3. Zoom (Video Calls)
- 4. 24me (Calendar)
- 5. Teamweek (Project Management)
- 6. Pocket (Bookmark News)
- 7. Todoist (To-do List)
- 8. Toggl (Time Tracking)
- 9. Shortcuts (Mobile Task Management)
- 10. Grammarly (Spell Checker)
- 11. Hootsuite (Social Media Management)
- 12. Mindmeister (Mind Mapping)
- 13. 1Password (Password Security)
- 14. Pixlr (Image Editing)
- 15. CamScanner (Document Scanning)
- 16. CloudConvert (File Conversion)
- 17. Blurt (Writing Assistance)
- 18. Google Drive (File Storage)
- 19. Blinkist (Book Summaries)
- 20. Mindfulness (Meditation)
We’re already at the half-month mark – get going on your projects!
BNI Operative: Situationally aware.
As always, be safe.